Want to get your video in front of a prestigious panel, showcase it at a BFI event and win £1,500? Well, look no further! The British Film Institute and Can Makers are looking for short videos busting drinks can recycling myths.
· £1,500 for the overall winning video which will also be showcased at a BFI event
· £500 for the five category winners
· Danny Dyer, Actor
· Craig Stevens, Sky Movies Presenter
· Geoffrey Macnab, The Independent Film Critic
· Jamie Crawford, Presenter and Environmental
· Dr Colin Church, DEFRA
· Noel Goodwin, Young Person Programme Manager at British Film Institute
The 5 categories:
· Most Creative
· Most Informative
· Most Visually Appealing
You have until the 28th of February, 2013 to enter your video.
Find out more at www.Facebook.com/CanMakersVideo